1. Place the corn kernels, shredded lettuce, coriander, jalepenos and 900ml of water in a blender and blitz until smooth. Keep a handful of corn and shredded lettuce aside as garnish.
2. Finely dice the onion and soften in a little butter over a medium high heat until it just starts to take colour; around 3 minutes.
3. Cut the garlic (it doesn’t need to be too fine) and add the courgettes to the pan and cook on a medium high heat for around 6 minutes until the courgettes are soft. Season.
4. Put the courgette mixture with a little chicken stock to loosen in the blender and blitz again.
5. Push through a sieve for a silky smooth consistency and then into an ice bath to maintain the green colour, unless serving immediately.
6. Taste and season before serving.
7. Fry off the remaining corn kernels in a hot pan until they char slightly. Warm the soup and serve with coriander, corn kernels and some finely shredded lettuce.