1. Finely slice the courgette & chilli, cut the ginger into shards (removing the skin), trim off the base of the pak choi so the leaves separate.
2. Put a non stick pan on a high heat and add the oil when it is steaming.
3. Stir fry the ginger for a minute or so before adding the chilli and courgette, stirring frequently. After two minutes, add the pak choi and wait for it to slightly wilt.
4. Add the rice wine vinegar, stir until it evaporates then add the oyster sauce, teriyaki and chicken stock. Allow to simmer, for approximately 5 minutes until everything has cooked.
5. Stir through the spinach until it just wilts but holds it colour.
6. Serve with rice or noodles, a dash of soy sauce and a squeeze of lime juice.
Healthy Veggie Stir Fry
2 souls trying to get back on the straight and narrow...
2 heads of pak choi
1 small knob of ginger
1 small green chilli
A couple of handfuls of spinach
2 tsp groundnut oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tsp teryaki sauce
75ml chicken stock
Soy sauce, 1/2 a lime & rice or noodles to serve
You can substitute pretty much any vegetable here, just adjust the cooking time. Vegetable stock can be used instead of chicken.